With your toolkit you’ll receive:
- Hints and tips on the right time to hire, or when to start thinking about hiring, aligned with wider business goals and strategy.
- Overarching recruitment handbook to pull the process together and provide additional resources.
- Job description template and guidance on how to complete
- Job advert template and guidance on how to complete
- Marketing options spreadsheet – where and how to advertise the vacancy
- Tip sheet on how to shortlist applications
- Telephone Interview script for the first round of screening
- Face-to-face interview script, tip sheet and our Mployable interview question bank, with over 100 questions, categorised into different workplace cultural competencies and desirable traits.
- Face-to-face interview scorecard template to keep track of your interviewees, and a post-interview internal debrief script to help the interview panel make the right decision cohesively.
- Tip sheet on how to successfully offer a candidate the job, and how to deal with negotiations.
- Official job offer letter, and reference-taking form with guidance
- Employment Contract Template.
- Keep in touch guidance and practical advice to help you ensure your new employee turns up on day one.
- Basic legal and employment law guidance overview in relation to recruitment.
- Unlimited email support from Mployable, during office hours, for recruitment queries and advice for 3 months from the date of purchase.
All templates are in Microsoft Word and are provided as standalone documents for you to customise and create your perfect in-house templates and process.