Get the Right People on Your Bus
“Great vision without great people is irrelevant.” – Jim Collins – Good to Great
How to build a talent strategy that aligns with your business strategy to elevate your business.
Ever wondered why people don’t stay in your business? Or why you never seem to have the right people in the right place at the right time? It’s because your talent strategy hasn’t kept up with your wider business strategy. People are, arguably, the most valuable asset a business has, and if you don’t account for the changes in your talent strategy when adapting or reviewing your business strategy, everything will feel misaligned.
Here’s what we’ll be covering in this interactive session:
- How to build an organisational structure to achieve your business goals.
- How to understand where the gaps and the stretch are in your team.
- Aligning culture and mission with your people (and making it relevant)
- How to assess and understand the talent and people resource currently in your team – and how you can make the most of it.
- Understanding the perfect time to hire, recruitment forecasting and the basics of a good recruitment process.
- The basics of employer branding and cultivating messages around recruitment that attract the right people – not all the people.
Don’t worry if you can’t make the date.
You can still buy a ticket and we’ll deliver the recording to your inbox for you to learn from later.
Who’s it for?
- Business leaders who are acutely aware that they don’t have the people resource to achieve their ambitions, and don’t know where to start.
- Senior HR and recruitment leaders who need support in building organisational structure, design and strategy.
- Business leaders who have had to pivot, change, or adapt their business and have had to restructure their teams.
- Business leaders who need alignment between their people and their business goals to grow.
- Anyone interested in how to build a talent strategy that successfully aligns with the wider business strategy.
The workshop will be completely interactive, giving you the opportunity to build your process during the session and ask questions along the way. We’ll also give you action points to take away and continue the work.
“Rosie has spoken at events for us, both virtually and in live settings and she delivers an energetic, informative, and interesting presentation. Her live workshop at our quarterly elite seminar kept a room of 60+ senior business leaders enthralled and entertained, making light work of strategic recruitment concepts – often a dry subject. More recently Rosie has delivered online workshops for us to a smaller audience, and was still exceptionally professional, engaging and enlightening. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend booking Rosie for an event – and we look forward to working with her again.”
Rob Perks, CEO, Inspire Biz