Make 2021 the Year Your Recruitment Finally Works!
Has yet another year gone by and your recruitment still isn’t working?
Arguably 2020 was a challenging year for many of us – with some of us still recovering from the aftermath of the COVID-19 pandemic.
What it has bought into sharp focus is the need for planning and strategy – and this has never been more important than with your most important asset. Your people. If you have your wider business plans and goals in place for 2021, don’t neglect your talent strategy and plans for recruitment.
Here’s what we’ll be covering in this interactive session:
- Why your recruitment isn’t working. As a group we’ll discuss your currently recruitment – what works and what doesn’t.
- Share insights and advice to help you transform the areas that don’t work.
- Help you build a recruitment process that consistently delivers.
- Create the foundations of a talent strategy that aligns with your wider business plans.
- How to make sure that 2021 is finally the year that you have the right people in the right place at the right time to move your business forward and achieve your goals.
Don’t worry if you can’t make the date.
You can still buy a ticket and we’ll deliver the recording to your inbox for you to learn from later.
Who’s it for?
- Business leaders who know their recruitment doesn’t deliver and know it’s time to make a change.
- Business owners who know they will need to hire in 2021 for the business to achieve its goals.
- Anyone who knows that recruitment will be crucial to the success of their business in 2021.
- Anyone fed up with recruitment and wants to put strategy and structure in place for the good of their business.
The workshop will be completely interactive, giving you the opportunity to build process and strategy during the session and ask questions along the way. We’ll also give you action points to take away and continue the work.
“The presentation by Mployable was both educational and accessible. Their wealth of experience shows in the insights and tips. All delivered in a friendly, professional way. Thank you.”
Alex Bowring, Director, Nostara.