November Recruitment Drop In Clinic
Are recruitment issues holding your business back?
Do you feel like recruitment is an endless chore – one that never seems to be completed, and one that never seems easy?
We’ve created our monthly recruitment drop-in clinic to come together over a virtual cuppa and answer the questions that will help move your business forward. Join a group of professionals with similar concerns, and our recruitment experts from the Mployable team for this open forum to discuss the items on your agenda.
Prior to the session, we’ll ask all participants to email in their questions, so we can ensure we give you the answers you need. We’ll also throw questions and ideas out into the room, for a truly collaborative and insightful session. The clinic is on a ‘drop in’ basis, so you can come and go as it suits you. If we’ve got time, we’ll end the session with a focus on a specific recruitment topic, sharing tips and tricks to improve your business – so stick around til the end if you can.
This session is perfect for:
- Anyone with responsibility for recruitment.
- Business owners who are struggling with their recruitment and don’t know why.
- Business owners who know that poor recruiting decisions are holding their business back.
- Business owners who have a question about recruitment.
- Business owners who would benefit from expertise and an external view on the recruitment issues they are facing.
“The presentation by Mployable was both educational and accessible. Their wealth of experience shows in the insights and tips. All delivered in a friendly, professional way. Thank you.”
Alex Bowring, Director, Nostara.