Your Team of the Future – How to Rebuild and Grow Post COVID-19
The world has completely shifted over the last few months.
And the chances are, your business has had to adapt and pivot to keep up. But have you ensured your talent plans are aligned with your new business plans? Without the right people in the right seats on your bus – success will be challenging.
“Great vision without great people is irrelevant.” – Jim Collins – Good to Great
Here’s what we’ll be covering in this interactive session:
- Understanding how your business has changed over the last few months, and the needs of your organisation to move forward.
- How to build an organisational structure focused on the roles in the business, not the people.
- How to keep your people resource agile and adaptable, by breaking free from rigid job descriptions.
- Identifying the gaps in your business and creating a strategy to fill them and move your business forward.
Don’t worry if you can’t make the date.
You can still buy a ticket and we’ll deliver the recording to your inbox for you to learn from later.
Who’s it for?
- Business owners who have had to adapt their business, service, or product to survive COVID-19.
- Business owners who are acutely aware that they don’t have the right people in their team- but don’t know what to do about it.
- Business owners who need to restructure and rebuild their teams in the wake of the pandemic.
- Anyone who has responsibility for hiring and is at a bit of a loss as to where to go from here.
The session will be completely interactive, giving you the opportunity to build your strategy during the session and ask questions along the way. We’ll also give you action points to take away and continue the work.
“Rosie has spoken at events for us, both virtually and in live settings and she delivers an energetic, informative, and interesting presentation. Her live workshop at our quarterly elite seminar kept a room of 60+ senior business leaders enthralled and entertained, making light work of strategic recruitment concepts – often a dry subject. More recently Rosie has delivered online workshops for us to a smaller audience, and was still exceptionally professional, engaging and enlightening. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend booking Rosie for an event – and we look forward to working with her again.”
Rob Perks, CEO, Inspire Biz